…with like-minded individuals as you play, sing and dance on stage to your favorite tunes.
Let our team of world-class musicians guide you through this amazing music experience in a state-of-the-art music academy equipped with instruments, live stage and much more!
• Approach to Basics of Music: learn the fundamentals of music language.
• Instrument Instruction: learn to play and/or develop your skills on guitar, piano, vocals, drums, bass, keyboards and more.
No previous instruction required.
• Performing Ensemble: on our fully equipped rehearsal rooms, you’ll join your bandmates performing your favorites songs.
• Broadway Style Dance Class: for those who love musical theater performances.
• Recording Studio: join us for a recording session experience.
This two weeks-long summer program is offered in partnership with Let It Beat Music Academy and the School of Continuing Education & Professional Development of Miami Dade College.
The academy ia a brand new, state-of-the-art facility, located in 2947 Coral Way, just a couple of miles from InterAmerican Campus.
Founded and directed by Guillermo Vadalá, seven-time Grammy Award winner, who has recorded over 1,000 albums for a variety of top international artists, including Alejandro Sanz, Marc Anthony, Ricky Martin, Jennifer Lopez, Chayanne, Laura Pausini, Men at Work’s Colin Hay, Diego Torres, Fito Páez, Mercedes Sosa, among many others.
As an educator, Guillermo has over 25 years of experience and has worked in workshops, master classes and instrument clinics around the world. He has taught hundreds of professional musicians.
For more information on how to register please call us at Miami Dade College
School of Continuing Education & Professional Development at InterAmerican Campus:
Or fill the form below with your information and we’ll get in contact right away.